Volante France is a service company that has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of Lloyd’s Europe. Volante France offers insurance solutions covering a broad spectrum of insurance covers for a wide range of clients, from the micro to the corporate segment.
Our approach is based on offering a premium service through our experienced team of underwriters, a strategic platform for managing your contracts and an “expert” network of partners.
Volante France’s underwriting team is made up of commercial insurance professionals with more than 15 years of experience. Their expertise and decision-making capacity allow them to offer you relevant solutions adapted to your situation.
- Technology for efficiency
Thanks to our strategic platform, our customers benefit from a simple and fast subscription and management procedure.
- Affiliation with Lloyd’s, the world’s largest insurance market
Our affiliation with Lloyd’s Europe allows us to benefit from the exceptional knowledge, leadership and experience of a world leading insurance market.
- An “expert” network of partners
In order to be able to offer our customers a global insurance offering, we have surrounded ourselves with “expert” partners in their field including, claims management, engineering and legal expenses, to name but a few.
Because technology creates value for our customers, Volante Global has developed an end-to-end cloud-based insurance solution.
It offers multiple possibilities:
- Real-time risk analyses.
- A 360-degree view of our customers.
- Optimization of negotiation and underwriting time with an integrated workflow and document management system.
- Long-term price matching through built-in rating engines, data history, and automated links to third-party market information.
- Optimal security and availability through the use of established cloud solution providers, with real-time integration of audit and compliance requirements.
We have teamed up with highly regarded partners to add value and offer excellence to our customers.
- Sedgwick is a specialist in claims management and expertise that combines experience and technical competence. Sedgwick brings together more than 800 employees throughout France.
- CFDP is an expert in legal protection and a leader in the real estate market.
- Paragon is a service company dedicated to the management and prevention of business risks.