Volante France offers General Liability insurance products for industrial and commercial companies.
Our aim is to support the development of our customers, SME/SMI, intermediate size companies or multinationals, by offering them tailor-made products adapted to their needs.
We provide public and product liability, either as primary or excess layer, as primary or co-insurance.
Our main targets are:
- Manufacturing – we offer comprehensive coverage to companies in the manufacturing sector, particularly high-tech.
- Utilities – electricity, gas and water are sectors that need flexibility to respond to changing market dynamics.
- Services – our knowledge of our clients’ key issues enables us to provide them with customised and innovative solutions tailored to their needs. We have a strong appetite for service activities such as event organisers, leisure, security, media, logistics.
- Transport / Rail – its central role in daily travel and its limited environmental impact require appropriate solutions.
Our main assets:
- An experienced underwriting and claims team,
- A local underwriting empowerment and a strong reactivity,
- A risk analysis approach and understanding of the client’s needs,
- Affiliation with Lloyd’s, the world’s largest insurance market, rated A+ (S&P).