Sports & Fitness
Affinity provides a full range of insurance policies across the sporting and fitness arena, with products available for individual members, coaches, instructors and personal trainers, as well as sports clubs and health and fitness centres.
To ensure every policy meets the specific needs of the particular individual, team or organisation, we provide a large number of product extensions. Examples include:
- personal accident insurance for sports people while training
- professional indemnity insurance for instances of negligent coaching advice,
- D&O insurance for club committees
- cover for sports equipment and kit stored at the club premises or personal residences
- cover for damage to playing surfaces resulting from storm- or flood-related incidents
- cover for cups or trophies anywhere in the UK
Our extensive sector knowledge means Affinity products are continually evolving to meet the changing exposures facing different sports communities. For example, we recognise how the emergence of 24/7 gyms is impacting the sector’s risk profile and are able to deliver products to respond accordingly.
Affinity also provides cover for sports governing bodies across the UK. Our coverage extends from administration risks through to liability products for members, coaches and players, including for competitions in the UK as well as international.