At Volante Canada, we help companies secure their future by working to safeguard their most business-critical components. Our commercial property insurance is designed to protect the physical assets of an organisation against loss or damage from a broad range of potential risks. Backed by A-rated capacity, we provide companies with the reassurance that their assets are protected by the most robust coverage available. Our products include Property, Business Interruption, Boiler & Machinery and Excess polices as solutions to our insureds needs.
With products developed by leaders in the commercial property arena, with experience spanning small operations to multi-national corporations and virtually all business sectors, we offer comprehensive coverage across all primary assets.
Our primary focus is:
- Mining – CAD junior and mid-sized mining
- Forestry – focus on risk-managed forestry accounts
- Municipalities – including all government-related entities
Other areas we will consider:
- Light/Medium Manufacturing – This is defined to include mainly metal and plastic working risks
- Utilities and Renewable Energy – small-to-mid power generation, distribution, water treatment, telecom, solar, wind and biofuel
- Health Care – Includes laboratories, hospitals, and supporting businesses like laundry, etc.
- Warehousing – Storage of either 1st party or 3rd party goods
- Middle Market – Ability to introduce integrated engineering risk management service
Volante is also able to explore coverage for distressed classes of business on a case-by-case basis.
Our extensive sector knowledge across Canada’s commercial and industrial sectors, coupled with our direct contact with specialist brokers, enables us to develop highly customised insurance products that mirror the risk dynamics of each individual organisation.
That insight also ensures that policies are designed with the longer-term objectives of the company in mind. That means coverage designed to flex with the changing requirements of the organisation itself or the demands of the markets in which it operates.
As a multi-line insurer, Volante Canada can also extend its coverage options into complementary lines of business. Our specialist teams can develop programs that include casualty and auto fleet products.